When it comes to selecting a disability care & accommodation service that is right for you and suits your individual needs, we understand that it is a big decision........
[ CHECK US OUT ] We are an NDIS approved and ASES accredited disability care provider, committed to working with you and your support network, to provide care catered to meet your specific needs.
Committed to ensuring that each person’s independence and lifestyle choices are valued, we provide support that is collaborative, respectful and client focused.
[ ABOUT US ] For over a decade we have provided targeted support and accommodation to SA's most vulnerable in need of assistance with activities of daily living and assistance to get back on track.
We do this through offering the following:
- Respite & long term supported accommodation options - Outreach, and in-home support services. - Reassurance, assistance and practical guidance that delivers goal driven results - Independent living capacity building support program - Partnerships with our key contacts at the NDIS, DCSI and Dept. of Mental Health
[ WE BOAST ]
- Being situated only 5 minutes from the beach via a short walk.
- A spacious site with multiple common areas and a large dining hall, leafy grounds and a client vegetable garden.
- Visiting doctor, psychologist, podiatrist and mental health services.
- Nutritious meals, fresh cooked on the premises every day.
- Comfortable, and fully furnished bedrooms with air-conditioning.
- A friendly environment with dedicated support staff that provide care for clients with activities of daily living, from prompting with personal care to medication and appointment management.
- A social and engaging model of support, with recreational programs provided by our partners as well as transport to and from these activities that assists clients to participate with ease.
[ WE ARE A TTP PROVIDER ]
Please note our prices are subject to increase in accordance with the adjusted NDIA efficient price. Any increase will not affect service provision as the funding in your plan will be indexed accordingly to allow for the increase in prices. We are entitled to use the TTP support items (and price limits) and are compliant with the TTP requirements.
For current pricing, please refer to the NDIS Price Guide.