When it comes to selecting a disability care & accommodation service that is right for you and suits your individual needs, we understand that it is a big decision........
[ CHECK US OUT ] We are an NDIS approved and ASES accredited disability care provider, committed to working with you and your support network, to provide care catered to meet your specific needs.
Committed to ensuring that each person’s independence and lifestyle choices are valued, we provide support that is collaborative, respectful and client focused.
[ ABOUT US ] For over a decade we have provided targeted support and accommodation to SA's most vulnerable in need of assistance with activities of daily living and assistance to get back on track.
We do this through offering the following:
- Respite & long term supported accommodation options - Outreach, and in-home support services. - Reassurance, assistance and practical guidance that delivers goal driven results - Independent living capacity building support program - Partnerships with our key contacts at the NDIS, DCSI and Dept. of Mental Health
[ WE BOAST ]
- Being situated only 5 minutes from the beach via a short walk.
- A spacious site with multiple common areas and a large dining hall, leafy grounds and a client vegetable garden.
- Visiting doctor, psychologist, podiatrist and mental health services.
- Nutritious meals, fresh cooked on the premises every day.
- Comfortable, and fully furnished bedrooms with air-conditioning.
- A friendly environment with dedicated support staff that provide care for clients with activities of daily living, from prompting with personal care to medication and appointment management.
- A social and engaging model of support, with recreational programs provided by our partners as well as transport to and from these activities that assists clients to participate with ease.
[ WE ARE A TTP PROVIDER ]
We can provide the following assistance with ADL’s
Support Item Support Item Ref No. Hourly Rate Assistance With Self-Care Activities - Weekday Daytime 01_011_0107_1_1_T $56.81
]]Assistance With Self-Care Activities - Weekday Evening 01_015_0107_1_1_T $62.69
Assistance With Self-Care Activities - Saturday 01_013_0107_1_1_T $78.14
Assistance With Self-Care Activities - Sunday 01_014_0107_1_1_T $101.61
Assistance With Self-Care Activities – Public Holiday 01_012_0107_1_1_T $127.21
Establishment Fee & Report Writing We charge an establishment fee to all NDIS participants in their first plan where they receive at least 20 hours of personal care/community access support per month. This payment is to cover non-ongoing costs for providers establishing arrangements and assisting participants in implementing their plan. A report writing fee is charged if we assist a participant to access the community.
Support Item Support Item Ref No. Description & Price Limit Establishment Fee for Personal Care/Community Access 01_049_0107_1_1
$250 Existing Clients, new to NDIS
$500 New NDIS participant and new to provider
$250 if within first plan and coming from different provider
Report Writing 04_104_0125_6_1
$49.02 for a maximum of four hours = up to $196.08 total cost
Assistance Out and About
We also can provide assistance on a 1:1 basis for participants to:
Activities in the community
Visit friends and family
Undertake social support
Do personal shopping
Support Item Support Item Ref No. Hourly Rate Assistance to access community-based social and recreational activities - Weekday Daytime 04_104_0125_6_1_T $56.81
Assistance to access community-based social and recreational activities - Weekday Evening 04_103_0125_6_1_T $62.69
Assistance to access community-based social and recreational activities– Saturday 04_105_0125_6_1_T $78.14
Assistance to access community-based social and recreational activities – Sunday 04_106_0125_6_1_T $101.61
Assistance to access community-based social and recreational activities – Public Holiday 04_102_0125_6_1_T $127.21
Where we are providing transport during your support, a per kilometre rate will be charged either via: Support Item Support Item Ref No. Per Km Charge Core funding: Assistance with Travel
Transport funding (either directly if they are self managing the funding, or via their plan manager)